PRESENTERS AND AUTHORS IMPORTANT DATES.
– An extended abstract should be sent to email@example.com before 30/4/23, which will be included in the online book of proceedings of RISE-SD2023
– A full paper related to a presentation made during the RISE-SD2023 event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31/7/23, which may be published in a special volume of Springer’s series book, after the peer-review process.
Presenters are encouraged to use the MS Powerpoint Template for their oral presentations.
Following the abstract submission (related to the presentation), authors should submit their Extended Abstract for the Conference Proceedings, by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the Subject of the email: Extended Abstract of “title of the presentation” before 30/4/23. The extended abstract should be of 1-2 pages length (including the title, authors and figures) and will be included in the online book of proceedings of RISE-SD2023 (upon proof reading). The authors may use are encouraged to use the MS Word Template
Further to the extended abstracts, authors may submit a Full Paper related to a presentation made during the RISE-SD2023 event, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the Subject of the email: Full paper of “title of the presentation” before 31/7/23. The extent, including figures/photos, should not exceed 8 pages per presentation. The authors should follow the manuscript guidelines and template. All papers will be subjected to peer-review. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, practical or theoretic impact in the domain, and clarity.
Note for the authors: The papers submitted should not include/focus on the project description, rather than the technical/methodological description & achieved/expected impact/results. These should be described in the main sections, adding an introduction section in the begging and a conclusions section in the end (followed by the references).
Submission Deadline: Monday, 31 July
Author Notification: Friday, 29 September
Camera-ready versions: Friday, 13 October
Authors may receive one of three possible decisions:
- Accept: Your paper will be published without edits. Authors will be asked to send their final files in MS word and pdf format.
- Accept with revision: The paper will be accepted after implementing the edits suggested by the reviewers. Authors will be asked to provide a revised version.
- Reject: The paper will not be published.
The accepted ones will be published in Springer’s book series “Security Informatics and Law Enforcement“.